No training today. Fields closed.
This week we begin our proper training and the normal schedule at our regular location. The information is on our Practice Schedule page: http://www.taga96.com/location-schedule
Please be sure to have gloves, shin guards and cleats.
1. We continue our fitness training this week from 5:30 to 7:30 at
Tustin Ranch Elementary School 12950 Robinson Dr. Tustin CA
This is session #3 of 4 fitness sessions.
2. If you have not turned in 2 copies of your AYSO Player Registration form please bring them
3. Dress in fitness clothes. No need for shin guards yet.
4. If you’re not coming please let me know by midnight Tuesday.
We remain at Tustin Ranch Elementary
Please note that Region 96 soccer camp is sharing the facility with us today. The campers wear a red Tustin shirt. We will set up in the portion of the field adjacent to the parking.
This is the first four (4) sessions on conditioning. Our focus will be on fitness, aerobics, stretching, foot speed, core strength, abs and quads work.
When: 5:30-7:30 PM, Wednesdays until August 17.
Where: Tustin Ranch Elementary, 12950 Robinson Dr , Tustin CA 92782 . You can also open the calendar on our web site and click on the day of the training for the map.
Who: A parent (not grannies, not babysitter) and the trainee need to be present on 7/27. If you will be out of town please let me know unless you’ve done so already. In which case, I will get with you at a later time.
1. Two copies of your registration form with wet signature.
2. Running shoes (not Vans, not tennis shoes, not basketball shoes, not skate shoes) AND soccer cleats.
3. New trainees: you MUST wear a white t-shirt (any old t-shirt will do and it does not have to be plain). If you don’t have one, we will give you one. Please also read the Equipment page on our web site. DO NOT wear a soccer uniforms top. Returning trainees: wear your TAGA issued training t-shirt.
5. A never-give-up attitude.
What you will NOT need in the first 4 weeks:
Gloves, shin guards, goalkeeper jersey